We hired this company to do an interior renovation to one of our buildings. They gave us a song and dance about how they were a local company and had plenty of experience in renovations of occupied buildings and "would get the job done, on time, no matter what!"

It was a complete disaster. They tore apart our building and then told us that they didn't have the material to put it back together because it was on order. Our building sat for months looking like a bomb had gone off inside.

They refused to pay contractors, so they never showed up to the job.

The Owner and VP refused to answer phone calls or emails and had no interest in fixing the situation. The Business Director who convinced us to hire them flatly told me that it was a project management issue and it wasn't his concern.

It caused us to lose tens of thousands of dollars in revenue and in the end we paid all the subcontractors who had never received their payment from MCM.

They walked off the job and have not been heard from since by us or any contractor who worked for them.

Ive never been so PISSED at a group of people in my life. In essence they stole money directly from us and our families and pocketed it for themselves. The owners and management personnel are some of the most dishonest, untrustworthy and despicable people I have ever met.

Had an Experience with MCMUSA?

Comments

FuMcM
Boston, Massachusetts, United States #769686

Im assuming that "business director" was ken wally, he was a liar and scam artist who only had a job because he was good at convincing subs and owners to work with mcm, and because he was butt buddies with the owner. no doubt he crawled back into that rat hole he came out of